Applies knowledge and concepts of space resource and asset management for the planning, marketing and management of the studio, space, and assets.
- Present SEI studios and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants
- Act as a landlord for property owners and help them navigate the property market
- Advertise available studios using a variety of media and promoting materials
- Determine the needs of prospect customers
- Confirm rental application data and personal references
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close deals
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically
- Will ensure studios are maintained effectively, market studio/space and screen prospective clients.
- Knowledgeable in terms of live streaming industry
- Has a wide connection for technical suppliers (video equipment, lights, and sounds, etc)
- Has proven experience in sales, marketing, and client prospects
- Can work with minimum supervisions
- Open to long hours of work including weekends
- Can start immediately if possible.